40 Days of Silence
- Winner Special Jury Prize, Festival International du Film de la Femme 2014.
- Winner Golden Alhambra Award, Granada Cines del Sur Film Festival 2014.
The Light Thief
- Winner of Best Film and the FIPRESCI Prize, Eurasia International Film Festival 2010.
The Mole Agent
- ACADEMY AWARDS nominated for Best Documentary Feature
- GOYA AWARDS, Nomination Best Iberoamerican Film
- Independent Spirit Awards, Nominated Best Documentary
- Cinema Eye Honors Award Best Original Score
- Winner of the Spirit Award at EIDF 2017
- Winner of the Silver Nanook Award - for the discovery of new Subjects and new Heroes at Flahertiana 2017
- Winner of the DocsBarcelona TV3 Award for Best Documentary at Docs Barcelona 2017.
- Winner of the Audience Award FIDADOC
- Winner of the Audience Award at Films De Femmes Créteil 2017
- Winner of Zeno Mountain Award at the Miami Film Festival 2017
- Winner of the Best Feature in The Latin American Competition at the International Documentary Film Festival It's All True 2017
- Winner of the Best Female-directed documentary at IDFA 2016
- Winner of the CANVAS Award for Best Film at MOOOV 2017
- Winner of the CICAE Art Cinema award in the Panorama section of the Berlinale 2017.
- Special Mention - Chandrika Sharma Prize at Pêcheurs du Monde Festival (France)
- Pris 'Agir pour l’égalité' - 37e Festival international de Cinema - Vues d'Afrique (Canada)
- Special Mention of the Jury - Festival de Libertés 2021 (Belgium)
Winner of the Dutch “TV-Beelden” for best documentary
Winner BankGiro Loterij IDFA Audience Award, IDFA 2014
Nominated for a Golden Calf for Best feature documentary, Dutch Film Festival 2015
Kurai, Kurai- Tales of the Wind
Winner Guimet Prize, Vesoul Asian IFF 2015 and the Guimet National Museum of Asian Arts in Paris